Mimosa ApartmentA 150 sqm apartment immersed in the Assisi countryside…
The beautiful, elegant Mimosa holiday apartment in Assisi, Italy is spread over three levels connected by a spiral staircase made of iron (between the ground floor and the first floor) or wood (between the first and second floors), with direct independent access to the garden.
Ideal for a group of friends or families wishing to retain their privacy, each floor is furnished in a classic, refined style that blends antiques with modern pieces in an exquisite manner.
This family-friendly villa in Umbria enjoys a magnificent view stretching as far as Assisi, while the arbour, the area with a wood-fuelled barbecue and the villa’s swimming pool will provide you with hours of unforgettable relaxation, alone or in company.
- The ground floor features a lounge with a stone fireplace, dining room, kitchen diner (oven, dishwasher, fridge, gas hob, toaster and American-style coffee machine) and double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- The first floor features a double bedroom, a room with twin beds and a sofa bed and two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bathtub.
- The second floor comprises a large lounge with fireplace, sofas and satellite TV complete with international channels, a comfortable reading area and a double room with en-suite bathroom and shower.
All the windows of the villa are fitted with mosquito screens.
Sleeps: 6/9 people
The Mimosa apartment is suitable for 6-9 people. Children welcome.
You can either:
– rent the ground floor and the first floor only (sleeps 6+1), or
– rent all three floors (sleeps 8+1).
Check now the other two accommodations at Villa Rosy!
- Magnolia Apartament: one bedroom apartment for 2/4 people, wheelchair accessible;
- Suite Assisi: top floor suite for 2 people.